Page 3 of 3
The plan presented in early September does include a few transit services over and above the minimal acceptable service identified by BC Transit.
Some of the features of the plan include:
• A Valley Connector route that will connect the north end of the valley to the south.
• Restoring daily service between 2 a.m. and 3 a.m.
• Restoring southbound service to Spring Creek on select trips.
• The Cheakamus Express will operate year-round and will now end at Cheakamus instead of Tamarisk.
• Increased service to the Rainbow subdivision, from 60 minutes to 30 minutes.
• Upper Nordic shuttle route would also serve Tamarisk and part of Alta Lake Road.