Page 4 of 5
Drivers, please take the time to slow down, enjoy the sight of a beautiful animal and respect them. Also, town planners please include the horse population, which is amongst the largest in B.C. per capita, when planning such things as bridges and roads.
Thanks to all that slow down.
I would just like to bring to everyone's attention some shady characters that prey on peoples belongings while they are skating in the skatepark.
On the 18th of August I had my bag stolen with all my belongings in it. Black "fifth column" Japanese brand bag containing, ID, cards, cell phone, sunglasses, money, skatepads, etc.
On reporting this incident to the RCMP I was informed that this has happened to many other people.
If using the skatepark facilities please be aware of these opportunists, or if you know who these low-lifes are please contact me at email@example.com and I will give a substantial reward for the return of my belongings. No questions asked.
The following is an open letter to Mr. Svend Robinson.
Dear Mr. Robinson:
Since reading of the verdict ostensibly on your criminal charges, I have sat down and reflected on that and I am sending you my Thank You for what you have done, specifically:
1) Thank you for introducing the concept that thievery of a $64,000 ring has very little relevance in our justice system.
2) Thank you for making Jean Chretien look honest, Brian Mulroney humble, Pierre Trudeau miserly and Adrienne Clarkson cheap.
3) Thank you for attending an international conference at the taxpayers expense after being charged with a felony.
4) Thank you for admitting thievery before the police laid the charge impeccable timing.
5) Thank you for indicating to the judge that your career was ruined and by extension therefore, you will not run for political office again until the next federal election that is.
6) Thank you for setting the bar of a new standard of our justice system for oncoming generations which even my three year old grandson can easily clear.
If memory serves me correctly, I read somewhere that you stated you were an atheist. Whether this be true or not, I recommend you read the book of Proverbs which deals mainly with ethics and morals. One verse in particular comes to mind: