The release date of the coroner's report on last winter’s Quicksilver chair accident on Whistler Mountain has been pushed back yet again. Coroner Peter Gordon said test results are in and he is writing the report, but his two-week holiday in August will postpone release of the report. After he has finished it, the report must still go to Vancouver for a review. Gordon will sit down with the regional coroner and the chief coroner and the three will decide whether the matter is concluded or needs to go to a full inquest. The results will not be available to the public until September, Gordon said. A decision to go to a full inquest may be made if it’s judged to be in the public interest, if the families of the victims have concerns or if the inquiry fails to fully answer what happened. "I’m hopeful we’ll do a thorough enough job and be able to get the proper number of answers and we won’t have to go to an inquest," Gordon said in April. Two people died and another was left paralyzed as a result of four chairs falling from the Quicksilver line Dec. 23. Engineers, representatives of the lift manufacturer, Lift Engineering Co., and Whistler Mountain personnel were involved in the investigation and testing of the lift. Crews started dismantling the Quicksilver lift last month. Whistler Mountain is replacing the Quicksilver with a six-passenger, high-speed gondola, which will run from Whistler Creek to midstation. The release of the coroner’s report has been pushed back several times from June, to July and now September.