1. Which province or territory was the first to pass legislation giving women the right to vote?
2. Who is the only former Canadian prime minister to be the subject of a criminal investigation by the RCMP?
3. Who was the second prime minister of Canada?
4. Approximately how many billions of dollars does the federal government distribute annually to the eight provinces that currently qualify for transfer payments?
5. Which prime minister introduced the "temporary" income tax?
6. What was the source of the 1925 staredown between Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King and Governor General Lord Byng?
7. Who said: "I think this is such a blatant misuse of public funds that it is shocking. I am actually appalled by what weÕve found." Was it:
a) Alliance leader Stockwell Day regarding Human Resources Minister Jane StewartÕs failure to track employment program grants worth $1 billion.
b) Auditor General Sheila Fraser regarding the federal sponsorship scandal.
c) Donald Smith regarding the contract to build the Canadian Pacific Railway, known as the Pacific Scandal.
8. When do federal Supreme Court judges have to retire?
9. What year did British Columbia join Confederation?
10. Until 1982, when the Constitution Act was created, what act set out the division of powers between the federal and provincial governments?
11: Who won the first Olympic Medal for Canada?
12: At which Games did Canada have its best performance?
13: Which Canadian sprinter set an Olympic record in 1996?
14: Who is the first Canadian to win a medal in wrestling?
15: Which Canadian won the only cross-country ski medal awarded to a North American female?
16: How many Games has Canada menÕs hockey team competed at?
17: When did womenÕs hockey first enter the Winter Games?
18: Which Canadian Paralympian broke three world records at the 2004 Athens Summer Games?
19: At which Games did Canadian gymnast Kyle Shewfelt win his gold medal in artistic floor exercises?
20: Who was the first Canadian male to win a diving Olympic medal?
21. Which former MuchMusic host was given his own hour-long news show on CBC NewsWorld this past December, described by the network as "an irreverent, 'round-the-world, mile-a-minute look at news and current affairs that's actually fun to watch"?
22. Which popular stage performers and computer shills inspired opening night protests in Toronto for using non-unionized musicians in their shows?